We provide children, families and professionals with advice and information to keep children safe.
We offer friendly, impartial, non-judgmental information, advice and support to parents and carers. While this service is usually for those whose children are experiencing bullying, at the current time we have broadened the service to include support with:
- Any concerns with regard to bullying, cyberbullying or online safety
- Emotional support for parents and carers
- General info/advice around how parents can look after themselves and support their children's emotional health and wellbeing at this time - with signposting to more specialist services as needed
- Practical tips for managing as a family
- Signposting to home-education resources
How and when can I contact you?
Due to current circumstances, the Parent Advice Line is currently operating an email and Whatsapp based service (please provide your mobile number by email):
9am - 10am every weekday morning.
8pm - 9pm every weekday evening.
9am - 12pm on Saturdays.